Counterfeit $20 Canadian Dollars
Our bills come with:
- Metallic stripes. The maple and numbers change color the way they should.
- UV features. Each bill’s value and the Bank of Canada phrase glow reddish or yellowish under the UV light.
- Ghost images. Small portraits appear when you hold each of our bills up to the light source.
- Best-quality ink. Our bills are printed using state-approved ink applied to genuine CAD.
- Dashes. When held up to the light source, the dashes in small characters on both sides of the note form a straight line.